We refund all unused items with their original packaging and garment tags still attached for 30 days of receipt of the merchandises. We are only accepting items for returns purchased at one of our Fjällräven webshops.
In order to withdraw from your purchase contract, you can make use of our online withdrawal form or return the purchased items following the steps below.
To facilitate your return process, we recommend the following steps:
- Use the Return slip, which you have received with your Fjällräven package to fill in the reason of return in the designated fields. Please use the numbers 1 to 8 to specify the reason for return.
- Create your return label here (opens in a new window)
- Print out your shipping label
- Pack the items and return slip securely in a box. You can use the box the items arrived in or another box, if you prefer.
- Affix the shipping label outside the box
- Leave the package at the delivery courier drop off point.
We will carry out the refund using the same payment method you chose for your initial purchase. Example: If you paid by credit card, we will refund the balance to your credit card. The refund is made within max. 14 calendar days after receipt of the returned items.
We offer a 2-year warranty period that starts from the purchase date stated on your receipt. For warranty claims to be processed you should be able to present a receipt. Note that we only accept goods purchased through our website. For goods purchased in the store/through resellers the warranty issues should be handled by the respective place of purchase that is specified on your receipt.
If you wish to submit a warranty claim on a product purchased through our website, please contact our customer service via our form found here (opens in a new window) or by phone (0046 (0) 8 54518688).